Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More Carnival

IMG_6154.JPG

IMG_6150.JPG

IMG_6146.JPG

IMG_6133.JPG

IMG_6129b.jpg

IMG_6167.JPG

IMG_6171.JPG

IMG_6152.JPG

IMG_6159.JPG

Carnival was criziggity crazy! Too bad my Dad has all the pictures of me with paint on me on his computer in North Carolina. It's funny trying to explain to people that they will get their face painted during Carnival. The conversation goes something like this:
-"I'm going to get a butterfly on my cheek!"
-"No, you're going to get a bucket of paint on your head."
-"What?"

Yep, I think if anyone had a butterfly on their cheek it was just stuck in the paint.

Oh and the "ladies" of the night were very entertaining as well.

3 comments:

  1. great pics! I have been trying to call Martin's phone and it just rings. Call me when you get a chance. I miss my friends! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pics! We had to leave out a couple of days prior to Carnival but one of these days we will make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting!! Your pictures made me smile.

    ReplyDelete